Sunday, April 29, 2012

Back Again

Hello, all! I know that it's been some time since I last posted, but that's because my family moved a few months ago, and we have decided not to have Internet at the new place, so I don't normally have a connection in order to post. Besides, my Kindle really isn't the best way to post, or I would be using that.

Anyway, just wanted everyone to be aware and know that I haven't abandoned the blog. I just don't have the time to devote to it. I am also working on another project right now. I am writing a novel, and I will be finished with the first draft shortly. I'm hoping to get the rest of it churned out by the end of this coming week, and then it's off to family and friends to read if they so wish. After that will be the lovely editing time that will eat up a good amount of my time. My friend and I are doing writing exercises now, that really are helping me to challenge myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment